Caesar Grilled Chicken
Caesar Grilled Chicken is the perfect topping for your favourite tossed salad. Serve atop the greens (and other salad items) of your choice, and you’re ready to go!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2/3 cup olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 anchovy fillets (optional, see Note)
1. Preheat grill to medium‐high heat.
2. Place chicken in a medium bowl.
3. In a blender, combine remaining ingredients, including anchovy fillets, if desired. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
4. Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Note: If you leave out the anchovies, you may want to add an extra 1/2 teaspoon salt to the oil mixture.