Asien Pork Chops
When you’re ready for a whole new pork chop experience, this is the recipe for you. With an Asian marinade that includes ginger and brown sugar, you couldn’t ask for a more succulent recipe for pork chops.
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 2 or 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
• 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
• 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
• 4 (4‐ to 6‐ounce) pork chops
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops; mix well.
2. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag and pour mixture over them. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
3. Preheat grill to medium‐high heat; remove pork chops from marinade, discarding excess marinade.
4. Grill pork chops 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until completely cooked through.