Curried Corn Beef
· 200g tinned corn beef – cut into slices and mashed lightly
· 2 big onions – cut into big cubes
· 2 potatoes – cut into wedges and parboiled
· 2 tbsp Maggi sambal tumis paste
· 1 tsp Maggi beef stock granules
· 1/2 tsp sugar
· 1/4 cup tamarind juice
· 2 sprigs curry leaves
HEAT wok with oil. Saute big onions till soft. Add in curry leaves and stir well till aromatic.
Add in sambal tumis paste and tamarind juice. Stir fry well then add in corn beef, beef granules and sugar. Stir well
and bring to a boil.
Add the potato wedges and simmer till gravy is thick. Serve with deep fried Mantou (ready-made Mantou buns).